Sunday, April 9, 2006

What a tiring n boring lives

Recently dunno wat happen to my bro's notebook n my own.....once used the chinese star,the notebook wil hang!!! so no choice ...hav to used english...which i dun really like to use it here. My new lives is very tiring n boring 1...i stil need sometime to coope wf it...cant get my direction clearly...wat i wan to b...wat i wish to do.....my mind is blank...blur...cant think well.
nothing is perfect in this world...tats y many of us sufferred...coz we wan things go our way...but it always wont...hehe
so...wat can i do.... :) smile ...carry on b try my veri bes.......ganbate desne!!!

2 comments:

W said...

NOT ONLY yours and your bro's, almost every body will face the same problem, because opening cstar will need a lot of REM. Once your pc's full of rubbish or NO defragment for a long long time or when you open too many stuff together, it will surely, 100% HANG!

It's time to tidy up your PC!

W said...

Even after you get what you wish for a long long time, you're still complaining?

What to say?

1. Look at the bright side.
2. spider is always happy (please translate to chinese)